Today, January 22nd 2013, is 37 days to my 2nd year anniversary with Aditya Afgan Hermawan, can't wait!!! so i make this post as a part to celebrate..
The pieces of song lyrics following is represent my and our (me & agan) feelings all the time. here they are..
I remember what you wore on the first day
You came into my life and I thought
"Hey, you know, this could be something"
•Boys Like Girls feat Taylor Swift - Two is Better than One•
This night is sparkling, don't you let it go
I'm wonderstruck, blushing all the way home
I'll spend forever wondering if you knew
I was enchanted to meet yo
•Taylor Swift - Enchanted•
We wrote a prelude
To our own fairy tale
........
So bored to death you held your breath
And I tried not to yawn
You made my frown turn upside down
And now my worries are gone
And I tried not to yawn
You made my frown turn upside down
And now my worries are gone
•Owl City - Hot Air Baloon•
We are honey and the bee
Backyard of butterflies surrounded me
I fell in love with you
Like bees to honey
So let's up
And leave the weeping to the willow tree
And pour our tears in the sea
Backyard of butterflies surrounded me
I fell in love with you
Like bees to honey
So let's up
And leave the weeping to the willow tree
And pour our tears in the sea
•Owl City - Honey and Bee•
I wanna feel alive forever after
And you say, you say you wanna feel alive forever after
•Owl City- Dreams And Disaster•
If you're the bird
Whenever we pretend it's summer
Then I'm the worm
I know the part, it's such a bummer
If I'm your boy
Let's take a shortcut we remember
And we'll enjoy
Picking apples in late September like
We've done for years
Then we'll take a long walk
Through the cornfield
And I'll kiss you
Between the ears
If you're my girl
Swirl me around your room with feeling
And as we twirl
The glow in the dark stars on your ceiling
Will shine for us
As love sweeps over the room
Cause we tend to make
Each other blush
(Make me blush)
Whenever we pretend it's summer
Then I'm the worm
I know the part, it's such a bummer
If I'm your boy
Let's take a shortcut we remember
And we'll enjoy
Picking apples in late September like
We've done for years
Then we'll take a long walk
Through the cornfield
And I'll kiss you
Between the ears
If you're my girl
Swirl me around your room with feeling
And as we twirl
The glow in the dark stars on your ceiling
Will shine for us
As love sweeps over the room
Cause we tend to make
Each other blush
(Make me blush)
•Owl City - The Bird And The Worm•
Switch on the sky and the stars glow for you
Go see the world ‘cause it’s all so brand new
Don’t close your eyes ‘cause your futures’s ready to shine
It’s just a matter of time, before we learn how to fly
Welcome to the rhythm of the night
There’s something in the air you can’t deny
Go see the world ‘cause it’s all so brand new
Don’t close your eyes ‘cause your futures’s ready to shine
It’s just a matter of time, before we learn how to fly
Welcome to the rhythm of the night
There’s something in the air you can’t deny
•Owl City - When Can I See You Again?•
Every hand let me go that I tried to hold
Every warm-hearted love left me freezing cold
Keep the pace just in case all the magic dies 'cause this is driving me crazy
Every warm-hearted love left me freezing cold
Keep the pace just in case all the magic dies 'cause this is driving me crazy
•Owl City - Dementia•
You'll never be far, I'm keeping you near
Inside of my heart, you're here
Go on, it's gotta be time
You're starting to shine
'Cause what you got is
'Cause what you got is
Gold, I know, you're gold
Gold, I know, I knowI don't need the stars in the night, I found my treasure
All I need is you by my side, so shine forever
•Owl City - Gold•
You were the one and it was enough
To be the one you were dreaming of
You were the one and we called it love
•Owl City - Take It All Away•
But not every heart belongs to any other
You and I
You and I are meant to be
I'm the one for you, You're the one for me
You love me as much as I do
When you look at me and we're skin to skin
I want you so
Please come in
And you love me more and more
And my love grows up with you
And you kiss me more and more
And I kiss you, too
You and I
You and I are meant to be
I'm the one for you, You're the one for me
You love me as much as I do
When you look at me and we're skin to skin
I want you so
Please come in
And you love me more and more
And my love grows up with you
And you kiss me more and more
And I kiss you, too
•Soko - Take My Heart•
'Cause the spaces between my fingers
Are right where yours fit perfectly
•Owl City - Vanilla Twilight•
We played golf on the moon
And tennis on the sun
Like athletes of the afternoon
The solar flares burned my arms
And made her makeup run
On our super lunar honeymoon
•Owl City - Super Honeymoon•
Baby, please don't go
If I wake up tomorrow will you still be here?
I don't know if you feel the way I do
If you leave I'm gon' find you
If I wake up tomorrow will you still be here?
I don't know if you feel the way I do
If you leave I'm gon' find you
•Mike Posner - Please Don't Go•
I remember…The way you glanced at me, yes I remember
I remember…When we caught a shooting star, yes I remember
I remember.. All the things that we shared, and the promise we made, just you and I
I remember.. All the laughter we shared, all the wishes we made, upon the roof at dawn
•Mocca - I Remember•
To ten million fireflies
I'm weird cuz I hate goodbyes
I got misty eyes as they said farewell
•Owl City - Fireflies•
You’re the reason why i stay
You’re the one who cannot believe
Our Love will never end
Is it only in my dream?
You’re the one who cannot see this
How can you be so blind?
You’re the one who cannot believe
Our Love will never end
Is it only in my dream?
You’re the one who cannot see this
How can you be so blind?
To be with you is all that i need
Cause with you, my life seems brighter and these are all the things
Cause with you, my life seems brighter and these are all the things
•Ten 2 Five - I Will Fly•
You got the right to remain right here with me
I'm on your tail in a hot pursuit
Love is a high-speed chase racing down the street
•Owl City - I'm Coming After You•
I tried to disappear but you're the only reason I'm floating here
Eyes, painted crystal clear, I can see our future through the atmosphere
Eyes, painted crystal clear, I can see our future through the atmosphere
•Owl City - Speed of Love•
P.S : What do you think, huh ? ;)) most of the song's from owl city, right? Yes, cz i'm crazy about owl city, i'm his one-of-the-millions fan!! HAHA . You can see the other owl city songs lyrics here, and find why i do love owl city so damn much!!
with love,